Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SOME RANDOM NEWS...

-Our friend Rip Esselstyn was on the Today Show yesterday morning to promote his new book, The Engine 2 Diet. Check it outHERE if you missed it. Brandon and I were part of Rip's pilot study for the Engine 2 Diet about two years ago now.

-My friends husband's son (got that?) won an Oscar Sunday in the Visual Effects category for the movie The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. This was his first nomination and first Oscar. Impressive.

-New ride for 09' and beyond...Cervelo P3. All I can say...is there a better bike? I've had this bike for a couple of weeks now and I can't believe how amazing it feels. Stomp on the pedals and it just GOES! Special thanks to E.S. and the ATC crew for their support.


-We will also be sporting Xterra wetsuits/speedsuits and possibly TYR for triathlon apparel, swim suits and accessories. Very excited. As a long time swimmer, I have seen TYR improve throughout the years and I would be excited to wear their new triathlon racing gear for 09'. I'm already a fan of their tracer goggles and catalyst paddles.

I think that is all the news I have for today. Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments: