Monday, December 15, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME...

Is a busy time with parties, pageants, shopping (not a fan), visiting family and more. I unfortunately had to miss my niece's x-mas show because of coaching last week. So...my brother ended up videotaping the show and I thought I would share it with everyone to get in the holiday spirit!



Pretty good for some three year olds! I don't even know if I can remember the words to that song! I love that my niece towers over the other girls in her class. The fam is a little worried that she is going to be a giant, since her dad is 6'2" and two of her uncle's are almost 7' tall (obviously Brandon is not one of those uncle's!!).

Once again our family draws names for x-mas. And...once again B and I picked my dad and sister-in-law. It's interesting how this has now happened 3 years in a row. It's got to be rigged somehow. Last year when we drew names, my brother thought it would be funny to put his name on all the drawings. We eventually all found out because my mom would ask me what she should get my bro for x-mas and I would be asking her what I should get him...sneaky but funny.

More updates later this week.

No comments: