Sunday, November 02, 2008

UPDATES FROM THIS PAST WEEK

-Ran (wogged) 3x for a total of 15 min. each time. So far everything seems to be going well. Was suppose to have my doctors appt. last Monday. However, I went and they told me that my appt. was this coming Monday (tomorrow 11/3). I hate when that happens.

-Got my hair cut. This time I actually got it cut short and not just a trim. I figured it's only hair and it grows back. Plus, I can still pull it back in a little ponytail (yeah).

-Enjoyed an evening at Mother's Restaurant on Halloween. I did hand out candy which was fun. I think the highlight of the night was when a ~3 year old boy took candy out from his bowl and put it in my bowl. I tried putting it back in his bowl but then he kept giving it back to me. This happened about 3x!

-Started more of a structured training schedule yesterday (Nov. 1st). I figured after 2 months of no structure that it was time to get back in the swing of things.

-Celebrated my Aunts b-day this evening at my parents house. My aunt and cousin are visiting from Pittsburgh, PA for a week.

-Although our website still needs a lot of work, you can check out a sneak peak here. Notice the old school picture of B!

Tune in later this week.

No comments: