Tuesday, July 01, 2008

WALKING BACKWARDS

At the race on Sunday, I was talking to another pro who has also had Plantar (actually who hasn't had Plantar?). She said that for 3 weeks she walked backwards on the treadmill 3x a week for 15 minutes and poof her Plantar was gone. At this point, I will try anything. So...after we returned from Lubbock yesterday afternoon, I headed over to Performance Wellness and hopped on their treadmill for 15 minutes. We'll see if it works.

Yesterday was a day off (well except for walking backwards for 15 minutes) as I was extremely tired. Today I rode an easy 75 minutes and that was it. I was going to swim an easy 2k as well, but I figured it would just be garbage yardage so I went home instead. I'm still pretty tired today and I didn't even finish the race on Sunday. I guess the waking up early (3:30am), staying out late (Sunday evening), and all the travel yesterday has caught up to me. Tomorrow will be another easy day and then I'll try to get back at it on Thursday.

No comments: