Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MID-WEEK UPDATE

Sunday and Monday were complete days off. Tried to get as much sleep as I could but it wasn't much. Started the antibiotics Monday so hopefully they will start kicking in soon.

Tuesday was an easy easy 1500m swim. I also rode 45 minutes around the neighborhood and to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Just wanted to loosen up the legs a bit.

Swam at UT this morning and did about ~3k. Also, ran 30 minutes easy...actually it was more of a jog.

The rest of the week will be more of the same. Easy workouts when I feel like it. I will probably take another complete day off over the weekend to really let my body recover.

Also, there is a lot to celebrate today...it's my Uncle's b-day, my parents anniversary AND my new nephew was born this evening around 9:00pm!!! He weighed in at 9 pounds 1 oz so he was BIG BOY. Oh...and my mom's b-day is tomorrow. Crazy. No name yet on baby boy Cottrill. I'm hoping to visit in the next day or so and have some pictures posted soon!

No comments: