Saturday, May 24, 2008

INTRODUCING...

Bowen Andrew Cottrill. Not sure where they came up with the name Bowen. I guess everyone will call him Bo. My niece (she's 3) is calling him BoBo.






Today was a pretty relaxing day. Woke up late which was nice. Went for a ride with B. It was hot...it was windy...but a nice steady ride. Stopped by the grocery store on the way home from the ride to pick up some pancake mix. We had a huge breakfast of pancakes and eggs (I think I had 7 pancakes!). Took a fat nap in the afternoon.

Finished the evening off at Macaroni Grill so that B could get some pasta in before CapTex tomorrow. We were suppose to meet my parents for dinner but there was some miscommunication and we ended up at different Macaroni Grills. So...we ate at the one Macaroni Grill and my parents ended up eating at the other one.

Tomorrow will be another day off. That's 3 complete days off in 7 days! Enjoy the long weekend!
-acm

No comments: