Sunday, March 09, 2008

WHERE HAVE I BEEN THE LAST WEEK OR SO?

Nowhere...but I guess I just haven't had anything to blog about. I still don't but I guess I can give an update on what's been going on.

-Last weekend: Fun Leakey trip that ended short due to heavy winds Sunday morning. We packed everything up (Sunday morning) and headed home to ride easy on the Computrainer. Solid 80 mile HILLY ride on Saturday though.

-Monday: Should have been an off day but stupid me went ahead and trained. UT swim at noon because I couldn't get up early for the 6:30am practice (that should have been my first sign to not have trained that day).

-Tuesday: Great track workout of 5 x 1000's. Good longcourse swim at UT.

-Wednesday: I think the Leakey trip, no sleep from camping, and the track workout finally caught up to me this day. Hard bike workout which I wasn't able to hit the necessary watts. I thought my SRM was broken but realized that I was just plain tired. Also, was going to do a long run but only managed an hour instead. It was just one of those days.

-Thursday: Can't remember what I did...I think it was a swim at UT and an easy bike. Also, watched 3:10 to Yuma in the evening. Good flick.

-Friday: 5 mile Tempo run on Town Lake (9 miles total). Biked 1:30 with some spin ups.

-Saturday: Longish ride (3:30) with some intervals in there. Did a 30 minute transition run and then went to Barton afterwards for my first wetsuit swim of the season. Finished the day hanging out with the fam and eating pizza.

-Sunday (today): DAY OFF which includes sleeping in, church, brunch at Casa De Luz, and the Encore swim meet. What a great way to finish off the week! I may try to clean the house a little since B's parents are coming to town next weekend. AHH...who am I kidding...I'll probably wait until the last minute to clean.

Big week ahead with a possible Duathlon on the weekend.
More later.

No comments: