Monday, February 25, 2008

UPDATE

Well...what have I been up to this past week:

- I was finally able to walk normal by Wednesday after the half marathon.
-had a couple of solid swims at UT (one being: 10x 100's @3:00 holding 58-59 on all 10).
- started my second session of Rogue Swim 101.
- added a few more clients for swim lessons (Danskin is just around the corner).
- rode long (3 hours is long to me!) on Saturday and got dropped.
- raced my second (and final - since triathlon season is upon us) bike race which was extremely frustrating that I don't even want to blog about it. I just now know why I race triathlons that are non-drafting!
- watched the Oscars until 11:00pm (have know idea why)

I think that about sums up my week. The weather today is absolutely gorgeous. Brandon and I just finished an easy 80 min. ride. I'm about to go for an easy run and an easy swim. Today is an easy day!
-acm

No comments: