Monday, November 19, 2007

THANKSGIVING

Since it is Thanksgiving this week I thought there was no better time than now to give thanks to all the sponsors and everyone else who has helped me out this year.

Performance Wellness: Dr. Seller's and crew for helping me through all my aches and pains, especially my nagging Plantar injury this season. You have all been amazing and very encouraging. I really appreciate everything you've done for me.

Jack and Adam's: To all the staff for putting so much hard work into the Texas Tri series races this year. Without your help the tri community just wouldn't be the same. Thanks for keeping my bike tuned up for all the races throughout the year!

Blackwell Research: Dave Bunce for providing me with some of the fastest wheels, slickest aerobars, and the most comfortable seat I've ever owned.

Lane 4: For all my swimming and tri related needs.

TP Therapy: Cassidy for teaching me the proper technique for the TP Therapy balls so that I can torture myself. Really...the products have been great for all my Plantar rehab.

Tifosi Optics: For keeping my eyes protected from the sun, wind, dirt, and everything else that comes flying towards my face while training. Very cool eyewear so check them out.

Longhorn Aquatics: Best place to swim in Austin. Thanks to Whitney for kicking my butt every practice. Also, thanks to my lane mates (the big boys) for letting me draft off of you!

Patty Rosen: Dr. Patty for informing me on all my nutrient needs and helping me keep my immune system healthy.

Ryan and Brooke Green: Cali 70.3 homestay. Ryan and Brooke were awesome. They opened their home to Brandon and I and even let us borrow their car for the weekend. Unfortunately, we will not be staying with them this year at Cali because Brooke is expecting in January. Congrats to both of you!

PARENTS: For EVERYTHING!!!

Brandon: For all his coaching and putting up with me!

I look forward to continuing my relationships with my current sponsors/supporters for the 2008 season. There could also be a couple of more new sponsors for the 2008 season so stay tuned.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
acm

No comments: