Tuesday, November 13, 2007

DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN

Time has been flying by that I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. Where do I begin?

Well... congrats to Brandon and all the other Austinites out there who raced 70.3 World Championships last weekend. Brandon ended up 14th overall (3rd American)! Although I wasn't able to compete I had a great time watching and cheering everyone on. I actually couldn't believe how tiring spectating was. I was exhausted after the race and I didn't even do anything. Hopefully next year I will be out there racing so that I can have a real excuse for being tired!

My 1 hour rehab sessions a day are still going strong. I'm still going to Performance Wellness 1-2x a week for ART, massage, etc... Dr. Seller's has said I've been showing a lot of improvement with all my rehab. I've actually been running a couple of days a week with no pain in my heel or calves. My foot is tender and sore the next day after I run, but it's not excruciating like it was about a month or two ago. I'm hoping to bump up the miles by December 1st but we'll see how everything goes.

That's about all that has happened since my last post. I thought there was more but I guess my life is pretty boring.

Oh..Brandon and I are going to Smithville this weekend to camp. We are camping out Saturday night and then he is racing the Dirty Du on Sunday. This will be about the 3rd or 4th time that I've ever been camping. Should be a good time.

Next post...a thank you to my sponsors and everyone who has helped me out this year.

acm

No comments: