Thursday, September 04, 2008

SORE ARMS

Crap...my arms are extremely sore from the crutches. I can barely lift them over my head. I think in a couple of weeks my arms will be bigger than my legs. I keep wanting to test out my foot to see if it's really broken (but I don't...I've been good staying on my stupid crutches). It's kind of like when you have a sore throat and you keep swallowing to see if it's still there. I want the Doctor's to be wrong with their diagnosis.

I have decided to take 2 full weeks off of training. That means no swimming, no biking, and no running (obviously). I'm finally going to take the time off mentally, physically, and structurally. Some of you are probably thinking that I will go insane. Yes...maybe I will, but I think this is best for me at this time. I may try and do some Yoga. But again...I can't put any pressure on my foot so I'm limited to what I can do. Plus, I'm not really a fan of Yoga.

No comments: