Monday, August 13, 2007

I know I know...it's been awhile since my last post (big surprise). Not much has been going on lately so I guess that's why I haven't posted in about a week or so. My life is just full of adventure.

I did end up racing Jack's Generic last weekend which was a lot of fun. I couldn't believe how many people were racing (~900 or so people). I've never done JG before so it was nice to do a new and different race. Plus...it was a SPRINT...and I won! I love going hard for short periods of time. It brings me back to the days when I was a sprinter (swimmer) in college. I've always been able to have speed in me but can never hold it for long periods of time. As always, a great race put on by the Jack and Adam's folks. Without all their hard work these races would not be possible. So... a big THANKS to J&A and all the volunteers!

Last week was more of the same. Just trying to get back into the swing of things. Next up is the Austin tri (hopefully) and then off to Los Angeles for another olympic distance tri.

More Later.

No comments: