Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just A Few Of My Favorite Things...

-The month of November. Time to celebrate Thanksgiving with our families and also Thanksforgivingamyday (aka...my birthday). Glad our families live close.

-Fall Back. Love getting an extra hour of sleep. Why can't every weekend be Fall Back.

-The cooler temperatures although not too cold! The weather is beautiful these days.

-My new mini. Yes, an early Thanksforgivingamyday present. Actually we both got one.


-Peanut butter swirl ice cream. You must try this ...so good.

-Yogurt, frozen berries and some maple syrup on top is my new snack.

-Batman and Superwoman.

-Vacations. This week we will be heading to Panama City Beach, Florida for IM FLorida. B will be competing and I will be spectating on the beach! Kind of a mini vacation. Although PCB is not an ideal vacation spot, there are beaches, sun and palm trees so what more could I ask for! It's been a long time since we've taken a vacation so I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days.

1 comment:

MarkyV said...

I just noticed yesterday that there is now 4! Yes FOUR coconut milk based ice cream companies in the freezer at whole foods. Some home work is in order.