Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thailand Questions

New blog with some short videos up on TeamTBB.

Thailand Videos

Training has been going well the last couple of weeks. Brandon and I are headed to Singapore this weekend to pick up our new bikes...P4. We'll be there for 3 days or so to build up the bikes (for Brandon to build up the bikes) and also get a Visa because our first race of the season is Ironman China in just 2.5 weeks! Never thought I would start my season off with an Ironman but am looking forward to the adventure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay...new bikes! Have fun in Singapore and good luck in China!

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) said...

Excellent race at Ironman China. I knew a little about you and Brandon before as I had followed James' blog (in Austin and HI).
BTW, the previous comment in Chinese is a "junk comment". They appear to be showing up on a lot of blogs.