Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Opportunity



Well, 2010 has some exciting changes ahead...

I'm pleased to announce that Brandon and I will be racing as part of TeamTBB coached by Brett Sutton this year. I contacted Sutto last year, but realized I wasn't quite ready for such a drastic change or risk. We decided 2009 needed to be a rebuilding year after a few injuries in 07 and 08. I kept in touch with Sutto this past year every few months with some questions and he was always kind enough to respond. About a week after IMMOO, Sutto e-mailed and said that TeamTBB was possibly looking for a couple of Americans to join the team.

What an amazing opportunity to race, travel and train at various places around the world under the guidance of the best coach in triathlon (besides Brandon...of course). So, we jumped at the chance.

I'm looking forward to this challenging adventure and once in a lifetime opportunity. First stop...Thailand.

This may be one of the last posts on amymarsh.blogspot.com. I will continue to blog on our new website (coming soon) as well as on the TeamTBB site so be sure to check it out for updates. I will be sure to post clickable links to both in the near future.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Wow! Congrats Amy and Brandon. That is some seriously great news.