Thursday, April 30, 2009

BIRDS

No, not bird flu or swine flu for that matter. I'm talking about Bird's Barbershop.

There's a nice article in today's paper about Bird's...which is where I go to get my haircut. Check it out here. I usually get the Lady Bird special! I met Jason (co-owner) about a year ago as he took one of my swim classes with Rogue. Very cool guy and ever since we've met I've been going to Bird's to get my haircut...even though I only get my haircut maybe 3x a year! Anyways, the place is really cool and reasonably priced. Very relaxed atmosphere and if you're a beer drinker (which I'm not), they serve you beer while you wait!

So if you're looking for a new place to get your haircut check out Bird's at one of their 5 locations!

I'll try and post later this weekend...I said I'll TRY.

No comments: