Wednesday, December 03, 2008

VERY, VERY SORE AND THANKSGIVING DAY PICS

I did a boot camp on Monday at the new High Intensity Training Center (HIT) and now I can barely move. I've never done a boot camp before and I wanted to give it a try. I figured since I'm still not running much right now, that I would incorporate some strength training to mix things up a bit. Muscles in my body that I never even knew existed are sore. It is laughable to watch me move around right now. But... it was fun and so different than just your regular weight lifting routine, that I will be back at HIT tomorrow to do it all over again!

Check HIT out. They are working on their Austin website.


Here are a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving at our house...


Brandon and Bowen


Me and Bowen



Me, Bro, Bowen and Mackenzie


And... the aftermath of it all. I must say that our Thanksgiving Day feast was a success but it wiped us out the rest of the day.

I'm now about to try and get my sore body up out of the chair to go eat dinner...painful.

No comments: