Monday, November 17, 2008

WHY

Why do people take their dogs to Lowe's? I can understand taking dogs to Petco and other pet stores, but Lowe's? I was in Lowe's yesterday and saw 3 dogs...yes 3. I felt like I was the one in the wrong store.

Why do they have to put stickers on apples? I don't know how many times I have eaten a sticker because I forget to take the darn thing off. Plus, even when I do take the sticker off, I don't have anywhere to put it unless there is a garbage can right next to me. So...I end up sticking the stickers in just random places. B is always surprised when he finds an apple sticker on his dinner plate or smoothie cup!

And finally...why do people have to fudge their swim times? I've clearly beaten people in practice. Then they tell the coach that they went the same time or faster than me. Um...hello? What's the point?

Just some randoms on a Monday morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opps I meant to tell W that I beat you by 5 seconds!

Mich said...

You shouldn't be so hard on Brandon. I've heard it's quite difficult to get chicked by your wife.

Amy Marsh said...

It wasn't B because I beat him by 10 seconds not 5!

t-man said...

it was me... i admit it.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Amy, I know you can kick all their butts.