Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SHORT POST

I've been meaning to post about one of my athletes (K.B.) last week but obviously some issues got in the way. So...I wanted to congratulate K.B. on a solid performance at the Austin Sprint Tri. K.B. won her age group and was the 5th women overall in the sprint race. The kicker...she's only 14! Yes, that's right 14. Watch out for K.B in the years to come as she has a lot of potential in this crazy sport of triathlon.

I've also started my second 6-week Pre-Masters class this week. I have 15 people in the class which is great. Everyone is so eager to learn! We did a 20 minute swim yesterday so that I can figure out swim paces for the remainder of the classes. Then... finished the practice working on flipturns. I have to say... everyone finally got the flipturn down before class ended. Awesome.

Watch out for hurricane Ike this weekend. Be safe.
-acm

No comments: